DUK-ONLINE will offer a new and improved way to access your Shareholder account information. We’re upgrading our login experience to bring you enhanced security, ease of use and more convenience.
What you need to know:
- Introducing a more enhanced layer of security when logging into your account, providing a stronger method to protect your sensitive data.
- If you are currently registered for DUK-Online access, you will receive important information by email. We recommend logging into your account to verify that we have your current email address to ensure you receive these important communications.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Will I receive a new login credentials with the new website?
A: Your user id will not change. On December 12, 2020 you will receive 2 emails: The first email will contain your current user id and the second email will contain your temporary password. Once you receive your temporary password, you can access the new website: duke-energy.com/duk
- Q: Why is DUK-Online changing?
A: New DUK-Online will provide a modern look and feel, leverage enhanced security protocols, and create a superior shareholder experience.
- Q: Will my current account information be affected?
- Q: Will I be able to access my historical statements?
A: We have enhanced DUK-online to provide greater flexibility in retrieving your account activity information.
- Q: Can I get the tax forms from the new website?
A: Yes, you will be able to download the following tax forms: 1099-B, 1099 DIV, W-8 and W-9.
- Q: Will I still be able to print a form to mail with my investment?
Need Assistance? Please contact Shareholder Services at 1.800.488.3853(DUKE) from Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm ET.