SHAREHOLDER ONLINE ACCESS
Securities Interlink now offers a new and improved way to access your Shareholder account information. We are upgrading our login experience to bring you enhanced security, ease of use and more convenience.
What you need to know:
- Introducing a more enhanced layer of security when logging into your account, providing a stronger method to protect your sensitive data.
- If you are currently registered with a valid email address and have online access to your accounts, you will receive an email with important information concerning the new website.
- If you no longer have access to your email, please use the Trouble signing in? link on https://securitiesinterlink.fisglobal.com/ameren to recover your credentials. You can use your User ID or registered email address to recover your credentials.
- If you are not registered and want to access your account online, please use the Register Now button on https://securitiesinterlink.fisglobal.com/ameren to register.
- If you are a new investor interested in opening an account, please use the Open Account link on https://securitiesinterlink.fisglobal.com/ameren
NOTE: The above link to the new shareholder site will not be available until the migration scheduled on December 5th, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Will I receive a new User ID with the new website?
A: No, your User ID will remain the same.
- Q: What is changing with the new website?
A: We are upgrading the application to provide a modern look and feel and enhanced security to our shareholders.
- Q: Do I need to reconfigure my existing automatic investment or one-time investment instructions?
A: No, none of the instructions that were previously configured are affected.
- Q: Will any changes to my address, deposit instructions or sales that were performed prior to moving to the new website, need to be re-submitted?
A: No, the latest information has been migrated from the original website and will be reflected on the new website.
- Q: How can I get my historical statement from the original website?
A: We have enhanced the new website to download statements. Login to the website and go to I want to → Print Activity Statement , select the desired date range and Click Submit ,The statement will appear on the existing screen.
- Q: Can I get tax forms from the new website?
A: Yes, you can download the following tax forms: like 1099-B, 1099-DIV , W-8 , W-9 from Tax Forms Menu.
Plan Optional Cash Withdrawal and Sale/Withdrawal/Termination forms can be downloaded from the Forms Menu.
Need Assistance? Please contact us at 1-800-255-2237.We are open Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CST.